Thursday, June 12, 2008

First Scrapkit - Romantics

I've been psp'ing for around 2 years now and I absolutely love it. I decided I wanted to try out something different though, so I've been playing around some in Photoshop making scraps. Kristi over at Exotic Divaz Designz has been giving scrap lessons and has tought me so much, so a big thank you to her. Anyway, here's my first kit. It took me hours to make, but I'm quite proud of how it turned out. I hope you all like it. :)

Hugs,
Mere

Preview:

10 comments:

Patty said...

Absolutely beautiful hun! I knew it wouldn't be long 'til you jumped on the bandwagon too ;)! Congratulations on your new endeavor!
HUGE hugs & kisses,
Patty

Summer Loving Gal said...

Fabulous work Mere!
Thanks for sharing

Seven said...

Whoooow Mere *_*
This one is absolutely adorable and beautiful!
Thanks so much(:

XOX
Seven

lacarolita said...

WOW!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!! IT'S BEAUTIFUL...I LIKE THE COLORS.

XOXO.

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful kit. Wonderful work on it. Thank you for sharing.

Ephémère, Qc. said...

Gorgeous kit, Great work, thanks so much for sharing. Bye..bye..

lark said...

Love your kits. You are doing excellent work. Thanks so much for sharing with us.

Peggie said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. What great work. Thank you.

Dawn said...

How pretty! I saw a completed tut with your kit & had to have it! Great work hun!

Angel said...

This kit is absolutely stunning, I love it!!! Thank you so very much for sharing it. Hugs, Angel xxx